8 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2009 6:11 PM by jndcoff RSS

2 nights for one to achieve next level quicker

joseffe Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

I remember that I signed last week to a new reward bonus program which was supposed to start on may 15th. It promised to earn 2 nights with a one night stay.

Today my colleague wanted to subscribe as well but the program is gone. Does anybody know about that?

cheers,

joseffe

• Re: 2 nights for one to achieve next level quicker
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Was told it was on!

Competitors are doing the same thing!

Good luck! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Interesting...I also signed up for the two nights credit for every one last week. Now I can't find it anywhere on the site that even mentions the promotion much less my registration.  Anybody else having that problem?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stefanie Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks for the tip - I didn't hear about this but will call customer service to find out about it.  In past bonus programs, I've noticed differences in required stays, etc., and found out it depends on your reward status (gold, silver, etc) so maybe that has something to do with it.  Also, if you can't hit the required nights or whatever, they may be able to switch you in a different plan to at least get some points.

In addition, I found out that all calls to customer service are tracked -- they take notes on what you asked about and/or specific promotions. 

I cannot find my registration either?

It must be off! 

tjcnewyork Platinum

Joseffe

"Today my colleague wanted to subscribe as well but the program is gone. Does anybody know about that?"

The program is still active, try this URL:

http://www.marriott.com/marriott.mi?page=eliterollover

Unfortunately for 400,000 Marriott Vacation Club owners the MVCI brand was included in the promotional announcement on April 23rd in error.  Registration may have been temporarily suspended to update the web page. 

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

A call to the Platinum line (or to the elite line to which you have access) will clarify this issue, I am sure. Folks in SLC and Omaha are very accomodating and knowledgable--they can transfer you to Marriott Rewards if the situation warrants (MR is not open all the time so call during business hours).

Good luck! 

Thanks for the news that it is on!

This would be a great tool to qualify for next years awards levels.

Thanks again! 

jndcoff Platinum
    I also signed up when the program was initially put up on the web site.  I see the registration is active again.  One observation of note.  There was likely a mistake made by someone in marketing. I suspect it was uploaded prior to someone proof reading the initial registration information. On one of the t&c pages, the promotion listed double nights and double points.  The double points reference was only in one paragraph.  It appears the double points was removed from the program.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...