0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:02 PM by jonsel09 RSS

CAVEAT EMPTOR - Lake Buena Vista - Residence Inn

jonsel09 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Fellow Marriott Travelers,  

Checked in after a flight, took a shower, went to dinner.  Came back at 11PM no parking whatsoever - cars parked in fire lane, in front of hydrants, on the median, on the street and even in the grass over 1/2' curbs.  After not being able to get a parking spot that was "legal" or even find one nearby that I would gladly pay for. 

The night audit manager did nothing to help - so I packed my bags and checked out - the Courtyard down the street saved the day - they had my room keys ready for me on arrival and security even showed me where there was plenty of parking within steps of the door to my room and I can even see my car outside the window . . .

Think about this there are folks that live at Residence Inn - could you imagine living there and not even being able to park without putting your car in some awkward place wondering if you are going to get a ticket or be towed? 

So stay away from the Residence Inn - Lake Buena Vista - rebook at the Courtyard down the street they deserve your business.

Yet another Marriott blunder . . .  Awful - I hope experiences like do not become a trend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...