3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2009 1:06 AM by bryanperson RSS

Staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Cambridge, MA, USA

bryanperson Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Had an enjoyable stay for 2 nights last week at the Courtyard by Marriott in Cambridge, MA (777 Memorial Drive).

Really liked the view looking out to the Charles River, which is my favorite spot in Boston.

Here's a link to a short video I recorded along the banks of the Charles.

Charles River, Cambrdige

My only complaint about the hotel? I had to wait too long for the elevator (I was on the 12th floor)!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Cambridge, MA, U
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Bryan,

Thanks for the great picture!

This really looks like a great place to stay.  We are booking a trip there this Fall!

Keep us in touch! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Cambridge, MA, USA
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Very cool video!  I recently stayed at the Residence Inn Boston Harbor Tudor Wharf*  which would be a healthy hike to your marketing class.  Enjoy Boston.

* Residence Inn Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf

• Re: Staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Cambridge, MA, USA
    bryanperson Gold
    @JerryMorgan: Next time I'll make sure to take a picture of the hotel itself!

@TJCNewYork: I was only attending the class this one time -- as a visiting speaker!  

BTW, flying back into Boston for one night next week, but I'll be staying with a friend in Harvard Square. So ... no hotel reports from there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...