1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 22, 2009 5:07 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Airport Courtyard - Philadelphia

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed here on business for one night. Not a bad experience overall. Room Regular Courtyard room. Felt a little tired / worn. Internet was very slow --- I got better performance on my air card. Comfy bed and pillows. Was clean but definitely nothing to wow you. Cafe Cafe on site does a good breakfast buffet. They also serve dinner, either in the cafe or by room service, 7 nights a week. Didn't try the dinner, but breakfast was enjoyable. Airport Shuttle Definitely the only way to get to the airport and back. Cabs won't take the short distance. I called when I landed and they were there to pick me up by the time I got to the curb. Service The front desk, the restaurant staff and the shuttle drivers were all really helpful and friendly. One incident with housekeeping --- I'd checked in about 4 Sunday afternoon. Shortly thereafter, housekeeping popped in to check the room - without knocking. Area Area is a number of long term stay type hotels. Not much else around. There is, however, a Ruby Tuesday's within walking distance, and the Embassy Suites next door also has a grill if you need another dinner option and don't have a car.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Airport Courtyard - Philadelphia
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Kimkdallas,

Thanks for sharing this information!

We have a layover next month on our trip to Europe and will plan on staying here!

A short night should be easy enough.  The shuttle sounds dependable.

Thanks,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...