3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2012 7:40 PM by cabiztraveler RSS

JW Marriot Seoul

travelcat Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed at the JW in Seoul.  I had read previously posted comments regarding the hotel, but they didn't do the hotel justice.  The customer service is polite and attentive.  The concierge lounge attendants were wonderful and able to put together a tour in under an hour for myself and several colleagues. The concierge lounge has a varied breakfast and evening food selections - although be careful - you may find you may eat too much and not make dinner out.  The size of the rooms was a wonderful surprise.  Having travelled throughtout Europe, I had expected the European size room, but was pleasantly surprised.  My room was larger than most of the rooms I have stayed in the US.  To reach the hotel, I would recommend taking the KAL limo bus.  You can purchase your tickets outside where the buses will pick you up.  The bus attendants will make sure you are put onto the right bus.  It takes about an hour, but the limo bus is comfortable and the JW is the first stop.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
South Korea
  • Re: JW Marriot Seoul
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

We have a coin show in Seoul this Fall!

This is the place for us!

Thanks, and keep reporting on places.  You sure get around, do let us know. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klaus29 Silver

i aggree a 100 prozent with you about the executive

lounge in asie.  not only the local food but to whe

from europe and usa  whe  get a better food in asie

at in europe,a realy western buffet brakfast.

incroyable i never see a lounge in europe  what have

asien food for our asien friend what cam to europe

ou  the usa there  have to eat a american breakfast.

same  whe  when whe are in asie, and  have to eat

for  breakfast  rice and chicken ou a noodle soup

cabiztraveler Platinum

This is one of best HOTEL for my family vacation. we love their gym, pool, concierge lounge and location. Their staff were very helpful to help us arrange all tours and info.

The only thing you need to aware is the KAL limo bus only offer very limit service schedule(3 to 4 hrs apart) between this hotel and airport.  So check out KAL limo bus schedule from ICN aiport website first

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...