1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 21, 2009 1:06 AM by jerrycoin RSS

San Jose Marriott

fredaz Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Mr. Clifton Clark and his staff manage one of the best run Marriott's in the world. I have stayed at numerous Marriott's all over the world and find this hotel ranks at the top for service. Try to time your stay for the second Wednesday of the month and attend the manager's reception in the concierge lounge. Someone wisely decided to locate the concierge lounge on the top floor of this 26 floor hotel. The lounge has sweeping views of Silicon Valley and overlooks dowtown San Jose and the San Jose Airport. During warmer months, Mr. Clark personally mans the grill on the outside patio, serves and thanks everyone for staying at his hotel. The concierge manager, Tess, deserves every service award she can possibly get. She is the most attentive and hospitable concierge manager I have found in the Marriott chain. Tess and Clifton Clark make the San Jose Marriott a hotel I want to come back to time and time again. This is why I remain a loyal Marriott Rewards member. Thanks again Mr. Clark and Tess for always making my stays memorable!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: San Jose Marriott
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

FredAZ,    Wow,

This is worth writing and reading about!  This staff should be really saluted to have this reported about them and people should support this hotel.

Too few of Marriott properties have these events.  They are so helpful to guests and staff to exchange ideas which will help all.

The one hotel that does this very well that I thank so much is the Paris Ren.! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...