2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2009 1:07 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Lack of Marriott Response

david1 Gold
Currently Being Moderated
It seems to me although I am not an Elite Platinum, that Marriott has been lacking in response to the hugh negativity from their "loyal" customers.  They try to give the "3 for 2" deals which are at Resorts which people stay away from during the summer but expect us to accept it as something special for us.  The Bill Marriott that founded the first food Hot Shoppe would never had stood for this and his son and grandchildren shouldn't either.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lack of Marriott Response
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Interesting point!

Let's see what happens. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lack of Marriott Response
    tjcnewyork Platinum

David

Thanks for posting New Program Scam last October and for coming back to discuss the topics you feel so passionate about.  I replied to New Program Scam because you offer a potential solution that merits serious consideration.  I hope others will read your post and comment.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...