5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2009 6:15 PM by lovemaui RSS

Maui

timman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I travel 80 to 90% of the month.  I have stayed in Marriotts accross the nation.  This is truely the best.  I recommend this as a destination to anyone that is concidering an Hawaii get away.  I was working during my stay, however that only made me want to come back on vacation.  The pictures were taken from my room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Maui
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Timman

Looks like a Kodak moment!  Where in Maui - Ka'annapali?  Postscript 4/20: I saw your other post about Wailea. We stayed in Ka'annapali.  I can see that either are memorable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Great pictures!  Keep them coming!

lisma8 Gold 60 Reviews

which resort are you guys talking about in maui? I am looking to go there and stay in a marriot-any feedback would be great!

thanks!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Just returned from a most woderful stay on Maui.  We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Kapalua.  If you have the means, either lots of points, or lots of cash, this property cannot be beat.  the grounds are impeccable, the personell were extrordinary, the rooms were unbelievable, and the view was to die for.  I would recommend this location to anyone that can afford it. 

lovemaui Silver 4 Reviews

Can you tell me the room number you had at the Wailea Marriott?  The view was so fantastic, I would like to request it by room number when I stay there next year!  Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...