4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2009 1:06 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Marriott Rewards

lesliepamel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Don't forget to check the Rewards that Marriott awards you after a hotel stay. I recently settled a bill at £557 GBP and was awarded 2672 points. When I queried this I was given the correct amount 11,720. BIG DIFFERENCE!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Leslie,

Thanks for the reminder.  That's a huge difference by a factor of 4+.  What was the error attributed to?

Along those lines, for Elite who are also MVCI owners, check Marriott Rewards activity.  Since June 30, 2008, Marriott has been giving credit for nights spent at your home resort or at other MVCI resorts exchanged through Interval that qualify for Elite status - provided you presented your MR# at check-in.*

* Nights at Marriott Vacation Club Earn Credit Too!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lesliepamel Platinum
    TJC, I don't know. They didn't tell me, and I didn't ask. However they regulary makes mistakes when changing foreign currency amounts to the US $. I have found this to be so in many locations. I commented upon it this time because, as you say, the correct award was 4 x the original.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Leslie,

Which 'channel' did you query?  Did you call Platinum Elite or email Customer.Care@marriott.com?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Leslie,

Wow, that sure is important to know!

We have never had that problem, but it is worth looking out for!

Thanks, 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...