2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2009 10:18 PM by jerrycoin RSS

JW MARRIOTT CANCUN GREAT BUGGY BOARDING

neuroempire Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Nice place, nice people.  Have lunch at the Marriott Casa Magna next door,just down the beach.  Actually, the next property. GREAT surf, the kid's were on buggy boards all day!!! WATCH THE USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARDS IN CANCUN!!  REALLY if you can go cash, do it. Amex caught 3 bad charges off my card.  Not from Marriott.....but from WalMart and Radio Shack. Also. be careful. Lotta problems these day's in Mexico....more on the boarder then Cancun however. This is a nice place people.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW MARRIOTT CANCUN GREAT BUGGY BOARDING
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Neuroemp,

We have a trip planned their and having identity stolen twice, this is good advice!

Will be careful on all counts, but can't wait to enjoy the hotel.

Thanks! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW MARRIOTT CANCUN GREAT BUGGY BOARDING
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Great advice on Identity theft!

I have had my ID stolen two times and I never want to go through that again.

We will watch out on our upcoming trip to Cancun. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...