3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2009 12:57 AM by jerrycoin RSS

New Orleans Marriotts??

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Between the JW Marriott and the Renaissance Pere Marquette, does anyone have a recommendation of one over the other? Both cost the same for my visit next November.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Orleans Marriotts??
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

We liked the Pierre Marq. Ren. better!

The walk was great to all we wanted to see and do!  The hotel was very quaint and peaceful for us!  We are going back this Summer. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews
    Thanks Jerry Morgan for your valued advice on both the Arlington & New Orleans Marriott properties! You've helped me make up my mind especially re New Orleans. Still thinking about Arlington, but there's plenty of time.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Nanaglo45,

You will have a great time in NO!  Hope the weather is cooperative!

Try  Pasquals Manales (sp?) for some real great BBQ shrimp.  Casual but unforgettable.  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...