4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2009 10:18 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Anderson's Conn Valley Vineyards in St. Helena, CA

me4yankees Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you want to visit a wonderful, family-owned boutique winery, I recommend Anderson's Conn Valley Vineyards in St. Helena, CA: http://connvalleyvineyards.com/. Tours/tastings are by appointment and are usually conducted by winemaker/CEO Todd Anderson or his wife, Ronene.  Each tasting/tour is tailored to your interests.  Tastings range from $25 for Conn Valley wines to $250 for Ghost Horse wines and the fees can applied towards a wine purchase.

• Re: Anderson's Conn Valley Vineyards in St. Helena, CA
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Med4yankees 

Thanks for the "Wine" suggestions!

We have been staying in Calistoga and will take you up on your suggestion!

What a bargain! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

me4yankees Silver 1 Reviews
    Honestly, their wines are some of the best I have ever tasted.  Once you have had them, you probably won't go back to whatever you were drinking before!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Me4yankees,

Count me in!  

Do you know if this wine can be found and where in the Mid-West?

Thanks! 

Dear Me4yankees,

Do you know if they have a distributor in the St. Louis area?

One i will check is Tony Bommarito, who has an excellent distribution firm for wine. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...