1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 15, 2009 7:36 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

TD

storewanderer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Was very disappointed in the decline of evening service in the Conciege Lounge at Newark

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: TD-Concierge Lounge Newark Marriott
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

storewanderer

In light of the recent announcement, April 7 about changes in Concierge Lounge food offerings and service, consider writing Customer.Care@marriott.com to report the breakdown in service and the failure of the Newark Marriott Concierge Lounge to deliver upon the promise.  Feel free to reference the following announcement* was posted by a member of the Marriott Concierge Team on Flyertalk.  Let us know how the matter is handled:

Just over two weeks ago I announced that Marriott would be reevaluating its Concierge Lounge offerings. All the concerns raised in this thread were discussed; however, the focus of the current change is on food offerings. Based on multiple feedback sources, we learned that hotels needed additional flexibility in the types of popular, healthy, and comfort food selections they offer. Going forward, our General Managers and hospitality teams on property will have options that will help them to customize lounge offerings that meet their guests preferences.

I recognize that many of you would have liked more details regarding this new policy, or perhaps to have seen additional changes. I am optimistic that as you visit our lounges over the next weeks and months you will be pleased with the changes you observe. I assure you that we continue to look for ways to improve and we value your comments, concerns, and questions.

Regards,

Ira

Marriott Concierge Team

marriott.concierge@marriott.com

* Concierge Lounge

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...