6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 2:19 AM by anadyr RSS

Good Friday

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
As we approach two major religious holidays I was thinking how fortunate we are to have been members of Marriott Rewards all these years and to have been able to enjoy all these benefits.  While some have changed I think there is still plenty to savor in the Marriott experience and their Spirit to Serve.  Happy Easter and Passover.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Good Friday
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Whats going on here..why would this 2010 post come up?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

everyone wants to see them again!

I doubt it!!!

I have a wall of fame with all my posts on it--it takes up three houses and my guest cottage too.

What a coincidence..So do I!!!

I was happy to see you back, but now...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...