1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 16, 2009 1:06 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Rennaisance Las Vegas

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed 1 night in December at the end of a long weekend in Vegas. We'd stayed in a timeshare on our other nights, and I chose the Renaissance for the final night. I haven't been here since 2005, but I must say, the property continues to get my vote!

Front Desk
Staff was wonderful. Our request for an early check in was accomadated, and we were recognized immediately for our Marriott status. Service was quick and efficient.

Rooms
We had a regular double room on the 4th floor facing the strip (or the back of the Wynn). I was a little worried --- 4th floor put us right at the level of the monorail, but I didn't hear it once! Room was clean and beds really comfortable. I really appreciated the mini-fridge -- you never get enough bottled water in Vegas and it was nice to have a place to chill it!

Conciege Lounge
Was closed for rennovations, but the hotel provided vouchers that could be used in the cafe, restaurant or bar. This was very much appreciated!

Restaurants
Had dinner in the Bar --- we'd had enough of the strip after the long weekend. The burger was one of the best I've ever had. There are a number of toppings that can be added to customize your burger at no charge --- it's nice to have those options without adding $$$ for each. It is DEFINITELY worth it to upgrade to the truffle fries! I enjoyed this dinner as much as any other we had in Vegas!

Access to Vegas
in less than 5 minutes, you can be on the monorail headed up to the strip --- for the most part, when you look at where the monorail stops are compared to the hotels, the Rennaisance is as close or closer than any of the other hotels on the monorail.

Would make this my choice any time I was going to be in Vegas!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rennaisance Las Vegas
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

kim

Thanks for the thoughtful review of your stay at the Renaissance Las Vegas.  Since your stay was prior to the changes rolled out January 15, I wonder what changes if any have other guests noticed?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...