1 Reply Latest reply: May 29, 2016 4:01 PM by nuclearnomad RSS

Marriott Minneapolis City Center

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at the Minneapolis Marriott in October for 2 nights on a business trip. Overall, was a really good trip

Front Desk
Efficient, friendly and willing to provide any information needed

Rooms
Appeared newly redone. Beds very comfy. Desk area functional. They have not yet installed the Ipod dock clocks. Bathrooms also very functional with fluffy towels. What you would expect from a full service Marriott

Room Service
Efficient, friendly and quick. There are a few nice options on the menu that are better / different than you find at every other Marriott.

Concierge lounge
The property excels here. Although the lounge is a little small for the number of people who were there, service was great. I was only able to visit for breakfast, but was impressed. Eggs, bacon or sausage (depending on the day), fruit, cereal, smoothies, pastries, etc. Newly redone, like the rest of the hotel.

Other
Other staff was really friendly and willing to help out. Only thing that was a little annoying --- the elevators seem really slow. I was there at the same time as an in-house conference and you always had to wait several minutes for an elevator.

• Liked — Connected to the Skyways!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Minneapolis City Center
    nuclearnomad Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Ive stayed there twice and enjoyed it.  My wife and I were there a couple of years ago when there happened to be a shriners convention.  What a kick.  The staff was great even with all the people.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...