0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:06 PM by kimkdallas RSS

Cleveland Marriott Key Center

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

After trying out several other places in Cleveland, I decided it was time to stay at the Marriott Key Center -- an old favorite. Things have changed, and definitely for the better!

Check in
Fast, friendly and efficient. Staff was great with special requests and got me into a corner room

Rooms
Clean and modern. I had a corner room, so there were great views in 2 directions. The downside of this is that the room was fairly small compared to others in downtown. Big screen TV was a nice touch, and the beds were incredibly comfortable. Bathrooms were spotless and well stocked. I love the new alarm clocks that give you the opportunity to wake up to the sound of waves!

Conciege Lounge
Wow! The staff here was amazing. There's something really nice about having people remember you even if it's been a couple of years. Breakfast included eggs, cold cuts, fruit, cereals, and breads / pastries. Evening appetizers included something hot (pasta one nice, fish the other), vege tray and really good sushi! Definitely a nice change from the frozen / fried stuff in most locations!

Restaurants
Both the restaurant and the lobby bar are great -- good food and willing to accomodate special requests.

Other
One thing I really like about this place -- there is a little convenience store off the lobby. They have a cooler stocked with sandwiches, salads, etc. After a long day, sometimes you just want something light -- this is a great alternative to the restaurants or room service.

Overall, the service and the staff are what make this place wonderful! Can't wait to return!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...