1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 10, 2009 5:08 PM by dtroid RSS

Simply Fish at the Stellaris / Aruba

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Dinner at Simply Fish was a birthday treat for a friend during our vacation. There aren't enough great things to say! Sunset, listening to the waves, the breeze and the stars were perfect!

We were using a Marriott Dinner For Two Certificate --- for one price you select 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 2 entrees and 2 desserts. Tax, tip and non-alcoholic beverages included. That was an amazing deal at $109 and will probably look at picking up a couple of those certificates on the Marriott website for future trips.

For appetizers, did the Shrimp and the Scallops --- both excellect --- I really like the spicyness of the scallops. Dinner we did a halibut special and the Aruban Triangle --- Also excellent. Tiramisu was ok, but the creme brulee was amazing! If I had it to do over again, we'd have ordered 2 of those!

Nice wine list to complement the seafood.

The other thing I liked, is that the staff was incredibly attentive, without being overbearing --- plus, there was no change in service when they found out we were using a Dinner for 2 certificate. They were happy to snap photos for us, and let us take our time enjoying the evening!

Definitely a birthday dinner that will be remembered.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Simply Fish at the Stellaris / Aruba
    dtroid Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

We just returned from this resort.   Did an all-inclusive (90K points for 7 nights).    Ate at Simply Fish 3 times and loved it!   We saw the "bill" and it would have been about $200 each time - well worth the points!!   Love this resort!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...