4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2009 12:56 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Milestones

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How many of you have hit the three million or higher point level needed for Platinum Emeritus (along with 1000 nights and 12 years in the Rewards program of course)?

Just wondering how many Emereti there are on the Posts

• Re: Milestones
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    I made lifetime in 2008 after 25 years of being a member and spending 1000 nights on the road with Marriott, and that doesn't take into account other hotels I've stayed at. Spending several years of ones life in hotels is tough.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

Like Mike, and he is so right, it is "Tough" to spend years of your life on the road.

I made 1000+ nights and "Lifetime" as well, but do not really know how many points I have earned.  The reservationist told me about the nights.  Maybe they can tell me my point totals.  

When I think of how many nights I have stayed at HI, Hyatt, and others, it is too much for me to think about.  Each Marriott type of property attracts my business for a different reason.  What is amazing to me is how much one can enjoy the simplest Fairfield and the grandest JW.  All have their special purpose for me. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    To find out how many total points you have earned over the years, just send a message to customer service through the Rewards site and they will be happy to tell you. The last time I inquired, at the end of 2007, I was at 3.1 million. As of today I have retained exactly half of it.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Wow!

Good luck!  Those are awesome numbers! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...