3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2009 1:06 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Maui or Kauai

sheilal Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Please can you tell you which to choose between Marriott Kauai Beach Club (MVCI) and Maui Ocean Beach Club and why? I have read reviews but am not sure which would be best for a family vacation. W ehave been to Ko OLina and liked Oahu. Don't want to be too remote.

Many thanks and best wishes

Sheila

• Re: Maui or Kauai
    computerman Silver
    My husband & I have been to the resort on Kauai. It is beautiful, but you are only 10 minutes from the airport,and really close to where the cruise ships come in & out, Most of the truely beautiful beaches are on the north shore,(the other side of the island) however the island is small and you can get almost anywhere within an hour. That being said, I think the resort is very nice, it just doesn't have the pristine beaches there or the sparkly blue water. The staff and the grounds were fantastic, as well as the restarants.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Sheila

I've taken my family to the Vacation Clubs at Kauai and Maui back-to-back and posted replies which may be of interest:

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Maui, has always been very special for us.  

Thanks for your input on Kauai, We are planning to go there this fall!

Thanks. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...