3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2009 1:03 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

princes of platinim

egw019 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

To all the Princes of Platinum. Get a grip on life. Sure you all spent your companies money to adcumulate the level of Platinum and now you expect the royal treatment. You think you are entitled to it. Well if the lounge is closed on weekends live with it. We are all a bit overweight and could miss s free breakfast or two. There is no better deal in the system than Renaissence Las Vegas. I live five hours from LV and go there a lot. I will be there on May 1-2 on an EEO wekend, booked for a two for breakfast rete of $149.00. What more do you want. They also offer stay two days get the third Free. At these rates you can afford to buy some breakfast.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: princes of platinim
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Well put, but there are a lot of us that pay our own way.  Likewise,  I like Courtyards, because you tend to pay for your food.  The "Glutton's" who act like they are "Going to the Chair" ruin my breakasts so much at the RI and Fairfield's that I love the hotels, but never eat in the breakfast rooms.

I would rather pay than witness some of the "Gross" eating habits of some of these guests who are enjoying their "Last Meal"! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: princes of platinim
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Bennies beget overeating!  And so it goes, well put!

• Re: Princes of Platinum
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    A royal view. On the company dime or paying your own way, breakfast is an equal opportunity event - enjoy!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...