4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2010 3:11 PM by alwaysaruba RSS

Aruba All Inclusive

travelinglight Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I was wondering if anyone has done the all inclusive deal in Aruba.  I have booked a room at the Renaissance Resort and I am traveling on points.  I have the opportunity to cash in additional points for the all inclusive certificate.  This will cover meals, booze, and water activities at the resort.  Has anyone done this?  What are your thoughts?  I wanted to see if there are any drawbacks to this?  I thought it might be good just to keep the overall cost of the trip down by not running up the bar tab for the week.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
  • Re: Aruba All Inclusive
    swtraveler Gold
    I haven't done the all inclusive but am going to try it this summer at the Cayman marriott.  We have stayed at the Marriottt on Palm beach.. It's amazing, I would def stay there.  Beautiful beach and amazing hotel.  The drinks were outrageous at the hotel.  I believe a pina colada was $10 a beer that was 8 oz. was $7.  I think if you drink I'd def go for all inclusive...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Great advice!

Will try the P/C there! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

hamboy Silver 60 Reviews
    My wife and I did this last year on points and walked away after 5 days with only a $190,00 bill. that was just for some food. I paid cash for most drinks, but did very little of that. Real nice place and the ladies behind the front desk are GREAT

alwaysaruba Gold

We extended our vacation a second week and stayed at the Aruba Renaissance in 2008 with points. Loved every minute of it, but I did wish we had gone with the all inclusive add on. It would have made the time spent on Renaissance Island even better. It is very easy to rack up the bar bill while sitting on the beach of a private island.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...