2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2009 9:02 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Really want to go to Orlando Again

divinediva09 Member
Currently Being Moderated
I WANT TO GO TO ORLANDO, FL AGAIN AND I HAVENT BEEN IN A VERY LONG TIME.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Really want to go to Orlando Again
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Welcome DivineDiva09

Orlando has undergone a metamorphosis over the past 25 years and continues to grow with amenities, theme park attractions, conventions and amazing resorts. All of the major hotel brands are active with offerings, Marriott has a dominant presence in central Florida and throughout the state.  The question is, what do you want to experience when in Orlando and what is the timeframe?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Really want to go to Orlando Again
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Devine,

Where are you looking to go in Orlando?  We have a place there but spend a lot of time at various Marriott's. 

You may want to consider hitting the beach or other sights in the area.  If I can help, please let me know. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...