3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2009 9:02 AM by jerrycoin RSS

platinum elite premier

rcalj7 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
does anyone know the difference if there is one between platinum elite and platinum elite premier.  i have the premier status but dont know what i did to get it.
  • Re: platinum elite premier
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Platinum requires 75 annual paid nights or more per year.  At times, if you're close and there's a history of being close, you can be brought in (I hear), but there seem to be no guarantees.

Platinum Premier is a category within Platinum that's given annually to the top three percent of Platinum members--those normally having over 125 nights paid per year.  The major difference is that you have a special phone number and Platinum Premier bennies given to you (such as an annual upgrade at resorts for one night when staying on points).

The Marriott.com web site explains it all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rcalj7 Platinum 1 Reviews
    I had 198 nights last year so I guess that explains it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

That explains it!  Congratulations. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...