3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2009 1:07 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Delray Beach Marriott or Residence Inn

lorirobert Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
We will be visiting Delray Beach, FL with our 4 year old.  Does anyone have any preferences between the Delray Beach Marriott or the Residence Inn?  We have never been to either before.
  • Re: Delray Beach Marriott or Residence Inn
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stayed at the RI with a  5 year old and it was great.  We had the fridge, kitchen and a relaxed room and hotel that was close to everything.  We also enjoyed the buffet breakfast that was free and everyone got their fill when they wanted to eat.

The Marriott was nice, but I do not think the Concierge was open on the week-end and it was more expensive during our later trip.

We loved eating at Two Georges with the family.  Enjoy! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lorirobert Platinum

Hi, I saw your reply to my other post, thanks for the prior info. At the last minute were were deciding whether or not to switch to the Residence Inn, but we kept our original reservation for the Marriott.  Since they gave us the fridge and microwave at no cost to keep in the room, it worked out well. We did stop by the RI and it is a beautiful property as well.  We loved our stay and can't wait to go back again!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Glad you had a great time!

That's great that you passed on some advice to another family.  it may really make a difference in their vacation. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...