3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2010 8:56 PM by novainsider RSS

Toledo Fairfield

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

A recent surprise was the Toledo Fairfield.  We visited Maumee Fort and enjoyed the chance to relax before we got to Detroit.

This town is a great place to stop and change the pace on your way to Chicago, Detroit, or Cleveland. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
OH, USA
  • Re: Toledo Fairfield
    tsosonic Member 60 Reviews

Is that for the Fairfield in Maumee or Toledo North? I'm looking to take my wife to the theatre nearby and the Maumee location looks like an excellent choice. I would like to get a good opinion about the location beforehand if possible.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gregda Platinum 60 Reviews

Did you go to one of theToledo area Marriotts? How were they?

The Courtyard in Rossford/Perrysburg is really outdated and run down. There is also a huge construction project on 75 near there that slows down the commute into the city. What gives that there are no Marriotts in the city center.

novainsider Gold 60 Reviews

Hey,

This is a dead topic, but we're going to stop near Maumee on our way to Illinois, and was it Maumee?  How are the two Courtyards that are there (Maumee and Rossford?)

Thanks,

NoVaInsider!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...