5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2012 11:06 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Las vegas Marriott Suites winner

flightlady Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The Las Vegas Marriott Suites is exceptionally clean, has a delightful staff that is helpful, pleasant and just plain nice. Brekfast comp'd for Gold and Plat Level members. Quiet street near Convention Center, monorail and Hilton. Thank you to Alan, Kyle, Jonas, Josh, Wendy, Melissa, Joe, Sandy and Thelma in the restaurant, thx to the housekeeping staff. Really excellent hotel. Will stay again!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Las vegas Marriott Suites winner
    tjcnewyork Platinum

flightlady

I agree wholeheartedly that the Las Vegas Marriott Suites is a winner! 

Cheers 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Free breakfast at a Marriott Suites property sounds terrific, but I can't find this property in the directory. Where is it?  Thanks

erc Platinum

Found it, listed as Las Vegas Marriott. Sounds great

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I'm heading there in a few days for a business trip. I'm tired of the hustle and bustle of the strip hotels.

Does anyone have any comments on the lounge or room upgrades?

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We stayed at the Las Vegas Marriott one night before flying out the next morning.  They do not have a lounge, but do provide breakfast for gold and platinum members.  We did not get an upgrade, but our room was fine.  I think that all the rooms are suites.  If you don't need to be near the strip and don't mind a 15 minute drive to the airport, we recently had a wonderful stay at the J.W. Marriott which is actually in Summerlin.  You can read my review in the Destinations heading.  We also really enjoyed the Grand Chateau if nou need to be near the strip.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...