2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2009 1:01 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Marriott Alpharetta, GA - GREAT service

disneyzell Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
I have been staying at this hotel pretty much every week since August. Their people go out of their way to recognize you and to say hello.  I have never seen a group of people at a front desk more dedicated to customer service.  I have had several occassions when I have had things on my bill that should not have been there, not only were they fixed, they went out of their way to make sure it was right.  In addition they have managed to get me into the hotel when it was either fully booked or my companies rate was not available.  Consistancy...that is what us business travellers want and this hotel has it.  The rooms are great, the beds comfortable and the people outstanding.  You can't beat that.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Alpharetta, GA - GREAT service
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Disneyzell

Given corporate's directive, 'not to over-achieve' and to trim operations in non-guest-facing ways, your testimonial is truly remarkable.  Thank you for posting.  The GM and staff have found a way that merits sharing with other full-service properties.  Out of curiosity, do share the hotel's policy on Concierge operations.  Is the lounge open on weekends and if not, are Elites given breakfast vouchers?

Thanks in advance

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Alpharetta, GA - GREAT service
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks for getting the word out!

We have an upcoming show in Alpharetta, and we are in the process of holding our meeting there.  It will be a break from last years program at the xx, which was a disaster.  Thanks for the Marriott tip!  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...