1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 19, 2009 1:34 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Positive Concierge Lounge Experience

emlpop Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just returned from a (pre 1/15/09 points stay) at the Marriott Hollwood Beach and was treated wonderfully.  Received a Gold upgrade to ocean view, two breakfast coupons since the concierge lounge was closed on the weeklend.  They were behaving as the Marriott I remember.

And BTW, I am still in a challenge with the Chase Visa people over interest charges when balance is piad in full. True, they are very uncustomer oriented as all I get in reply are form letters.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Positive Concierge Lounge Experience
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

EMLPO:

It's great to hear about your positive experience at the Hollywood Beach, thank you for the promise of hope!   If you have a chance, do write Customer.Care@marriott.com to convey the highlights of your experience.  They will forward your note to the Executive Office at the Hollywood Beach where I'm sure it will be appreciated.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...