8 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2009 9:33 PM by jndcoff RSS

Conway, AR Fairfield Inn

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Wow, this new Fairfield has only been open for a few weeks but is it special.  Our meeting was attended by over 100 people and they were in for a real treat!  The staff was professional and so helpful.  Next door was an Outback, and Michelangelo's is one of the most enjoyable dining experiences in Arkansas.

Jake, the GM, "Rolls up his sleeves" and "Get's 'r done"!  Christina and Christy made the guests feel like they were very special.  Likewise, this Fairfield is a "Flagship" for the market.  Relax in Conway, enjoy the indoor pool and let the family take a break while on your travels. 

• Re: Conway, AR Fairfield Inn
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    People always make the hotels more special and this is no exception to that rule/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

This place is an exception to your rule.  Having stayed at over 300 different properties this place is "Exceptional".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

so true--I meant that exceptional people make for an exceptional experience at any hotel, and when the physical plant is also exceptional then you have it all--top of the heap!

Stepping,

Sometimes it is the places you would least expect to be enjoyable are!

I enjoy it when I see management at a hotel involved and personally interacting with the guests.  This is one property as well as the GM (Wille Liebert, pictured) at LaDefense Ren. in Paris.  These people show their employees why the guests want to come back! 

Jerry so true!  Sometimes a good GM will take a turn at the AYS lines, and solve problems without really identifying him or herself as the GM when speaking with guests.  I like that approach.  Also someone in managment who walks the property not on inspection but to be seen and see folks is my kind of manager!

Marriott has quite a few of these kinds of people in their employ, but some really stand out as greatest of the great!

We sure liked Conway, and the places around this "Oasis", just North of Little Rock!

Conway comes thru with our meeting again!

Thanks for the service and the great time our company had at Mikes' Place!

FF Conway is a gem!

jndcoff Platinum

I'll second it.  A few months back, I had a layover flying out of Little Rock and couldn't get a room in town.  I drove the 20 ro 30+ miles to Conway and was very pleased.  Their attention to detail and focus on the customer was great.  They definitely treat you like they want the business.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...