1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 15, 2009 1:03 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Accommodations for a Family

tennga Member
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I are taking our kids (7 & 9) to Ireland for 2 weeks this summer. I am having a very hard time finding places to stay that will fit 4 people for a reasonable price. We will probably rent a cottage in the Cork area for one week, but we need some places for a few days each on either end. The only place I could find in Dublin is the Shelbourne and that's a suite for 2500 Euros (a bit out of our price range). Any ideas?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Accommodations for a Family
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    What about a 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony at the Marriott Johnstown House Hotel & Spa Enfield for 114 Euros per night?  (I used 7/4 - 7/11)  For that same timeframe there is a Pointsaver award at Druids Glen, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...