4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2009 4:58 AM by jerrycoin RSS

london upgrades for elite?

ready42 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are going to county hall for a week in may. Has anyone stayed there recently?  Do they upgrade the elites?  What about the concierge lounge?  I am staying on points.

• Re: london upgrades for elite?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I stayed there on points (and am also a Gold member) from December 31-January 4 and had a spectacular room, superb service.  It's a fantastic hotel with about the best location and service imaginable.  Great restaurant too!

I don't know what the situation will be in summer, but as a Gold member who usually travels in Europe I would surprised if you don't have a great room and overall stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Just got back from County Fair. What a treat,  The concierge was fantastic and the location is really second to none for a tourist.

Try to get a room on the Thames and just pretend you are observing history in the making.

Enjoy, and share your experience with others.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews
    This hotel is NOT called the County Fiar, the hotel is COUNTY HALL and is located directly on the river, right by The London Eye (the huge slow moving ferris observation wheel - a must if you are visiting London!). The County Hall Marriott is a lovely period hotel steeped in history.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

So right!

County Hall it is!  A great time was had by all!  Miss the Eurostar next door, but the new place is great as well. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...