1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 16, 2009 1:06 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Using Points for Timeshare Properties

lcohentravel Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, I love staying at Marriotts but I have recently found it very difficult to use the points to redeem. Right now we are trying to resereve rooms at the Marriott Time SHare in marbella and no matter how often I try to get in touch with someone I keep getting confused answers. It's frsutrating. Has anyone else gone through this and what can be done (if anything). Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Using Points for Timeshare Properties
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

L

Marbella has 1 Bedroom villas starting at 35,000 points a night and 3 Bedroom villas at 50,000 a night. These rates are published at Marriott.com so calling Telephone Reservations should work.  For a paid Marriott Villa Rentals in Spain call:

• Spain:  900 994422
    • Spain:  34 95 276 9600
    http://cache.marriott.com/propertyimages/a/agpmb/phototour/agpmb_phototour06.jpg?Log=1

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...