1 Reply Latest reply: May 5, 2009 2:57 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

MVC Heritage Club on Hilton Head

travelbug2 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I exchanged my week at the Grande Chateau for the Heritage Club for late March, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it.  This is the first time that I will be using my timeshare anywhere, we did the 3 days in VEgas when I purchased but that is it.  I seem to be reading alot about the ocean front properties, being on the beach doesn't bother me as I plan on doing a lot of exploring.

• Re: MVC Heritage Club on Hilton Head
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi Travelbug2

MVCI.com has more information than Marriott.com about individual resorts including photos, floor plans of the villas, letters from the board president or general manager, budget information and more.  To access the resort information reserved for MVCI owners, you will need to register and login if you haven't already done so.

Heritage Club is one of 10 vacation clubs in South Carolina and among 8 located at Hilton Head.  I know one of the owners who also owns a villa at Imperial Palm in Orlando, my home resort.  Heritage Club is unique.  The board of directors unanimously agreed to create a family friendly environment that is 100% smoke-free.  This is highly unusual in South Carolina, a state where tobacco is a crop.  Last month, in fact legislation was introduced to increase the state tax on cigarettes from 7 cents to 50 cents a pack.  Previously SC had the lowest tax on cigarettes in the country.  Last week, South Carolina made the headlines again by introducing legislation that would make it illegal to smoke in cars with children under 10. To say that Heritage Club is ahead of the curve is an understatement - they have taken the lead by a wide margin.

The Heritage Club villas underwent a complete refurb in 2007 including the replacement of all countertops throughout the bathrooms and kitchen with granite.   I understand that the villas are fresh, modern and stunning.

Make sure you present your Marriott Rewards Sliver Elite membership number upon check-in.  The nights spent on your exchange will be credited towards the Gold Elite level.  

Have a great trip and keep us posted on your vacation experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...