2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2009 12:23 PM by zwiebelchen RSS

Club 91/Cancun

dmilton Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
We recently spent a wonderful 10 days at the JW/Cancun and upgraded using $$$ to Club 91. The five food preps per day were wonderful and we decided not to venture out to other restaurants. Staff in 91 and throughout the JW could not have been better, spacious rooms, great pool(s) area and the white sandy beach, narrow given destruction of Wilma, was wonderful. We used the JW as our destination and would come back again. Great fitness center and marvelous spa. Highly recommend. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Club 91/Cancun
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Club 91 Cancun is on my wish list.  There is availability for the dates I have in mind to reserve with points.  What does the paid upgrade include?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Club 91/Cancun
    zwiebelchen Gold
    I inquired about the club 91 directly and upgrades to have access is about 150k points.  I am a gold member and so, not sure if that was the case for me or not...either way, it was a bit pricey for me~  have fun.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...