1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 4, 2009 9:02 PM by tyler_ngs RSS

San Francisco hotel

gaudieclipse Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings,

I am taking my mother on vacation to San Francisco and am wondering which Marriott would be the best for us to stay in.  Neither of us has been to San Francisco before, so we'd like to be in an area that is easily accessible to restaurants, sites, etc.  I'm trying to choose between the JW (near Union Square), The Fisherman's Wharf Marriott, or the Renaissance.  Does anyone have advice on which would be best?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: San Francisco hotel
    tyler_ngs Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Based on your post, and from my experiences in San Fran two hotels come to mind; the Fisherman's Warf & Stanford Court Renaissance. FW Marriott is right on the water, and has local shops, restaurants, Ghirardelli Chocolates, and plenty to do.  You can see Alcatraz and there is a ferry that leaves there for tours.  SC is more downtown next to the Centre.  I like this because of the old archetiture of the building.  Union Square is right by with the famous shops. China town is also within walking distance east. However, it is a pain for parking; both locations & price.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...