2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 10:30 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Paris Airport Transport

mtnstr Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I are traveling to Paris for the first time in April.  After researching different modes of transportation from CDG to the MArriott C-E, it looks as though the Air France shuttle from the airport to the Arc de Triomphe ( a short walk from the hotel) is efficient and economical.  Any insights or suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris Airport Transport
    bertinj Member

I am also going to Paris in April.  Yes take the Air France 4 in the direction of Montparnasse-Bienvenue to the Gare de Lyon. Change to Ligne 1 in the direction of La Defence-Grande Arche gettig off at the Champs-Elysees-Clemenceau.

A great Metro route calculator is available for those of you that use a Palm Pilot.  It can be found at http://metro.nanika.net/ There are multiple major cities available and it truly is great.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris Airport Transport
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

mtnstr,

If you do not have too many bags, I have always just taken the RER from CDG.  Buy your pass at the airport for the number of days you are in Paris and take it to the AdT.  You will have to make one easy connection, but it will allow you to traverse Paris the entire time you are there on the RER, Metro, and bus system.  You can use your pass to get to Versailles, Euro Disney, or most anywhere around Paris.

Have a great trip!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...