4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2016 4:15 PM by NeoTrinity RSS

Maui Ocean Club

jmkm000 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I'm spending 3 nights in Maui in early September... I was wondering if it were possible to get a 2 bed room villa at the Ocean Club for a reasonable price? How would I go about it. The Marriott site lists the per night charge at $662! There must be a way to get a decent deal here. I'm staying a week at Ke Olina prior (traded my week). Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Maui Ocean Club
    fpgyrl Silver

Hi--take a look at www.redweek.com   search for resorts by location & type in Maui Ocean Club.  You'll find several listings by week, unit size, view category, etc.  We've listed our units on there when we have been unable to use them and had good luck.  We also use an escrow service to handle the $ side & it's worked out well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

As a Marriott Vacation Club owner, you're entitled to rent at any other Marriott Vacation Club at the owner rate.  The rate varies by resort so call Silver Elite reservations 1-800-228-2100 to inquire and book your reservation. 

See also: Nights at Marriott Vacation Club Earn Credit Too!

NeoTrinity Platinum

We just stayed there but we just paid the regular rates as published on Marriott.com. Am I supposed to book outside of Marriott.com to get "Owner rates"

memopa Silver

Were you able to get a villa at the Maui Ocean Club last Sept.?  How did you go about it?  I hope you were able to get a reasonable deal.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...