3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2009 5:00 AM by jerrycoin RSS

JW Marriott Phoenix Discount

tyler_ngs Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

For those that are in the area who have Gold/Platinum status; I just stayed at the JW Desert Ridge and played the Wildfire - Nick Faldo course during the week, and was pleasantly surprised of the Green Fees.  When I made the reservation (about a week out) the Green Fees were $199 a person.  When I arrived for my tee time (before noon), the clubhouse knocked it down to $89. Their reason behind the discount was for my elite status.  My co-worker, who is Gold, also got the same discounted rate.  Great course! Well worth the discounted rate!  Not sure how long this unadvertised price will last...

• Re: JW Marriott Phoenix Discount
    dzman1 Platinum 2 Reviews
    Staying there in early April.  Any speciall codes for this deal??  Planning to play both courses...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tyler_ngs Platinum
    Not that I know of.  I walked up to the Proshop counter and said I was staying there, and gave them my Marriott number and we got the discounted rate.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

They not only gave us the discount rate, but the lowest rate possible.

Thank you platinum! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...