1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 24, 2009 1:14 AM by cigargenius RSS

Love TPS in Jacksonville, NC

aztraveller Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have travelled to Jacksonville, NC on & off since June 08 (40 nights in 09 alone) and just recently completed my third stay at the newer TownePlace Suites on Northwest Dr.  I have to say that every stay at this hotel has been tremendous - the staff is AMAZING and the rooms are clean, comfortable & convenient.  I had no problems there whatsoever and was greeted with a smile everyday - on my way in or out - by whomever was working at the time.  I really got to know the staff well over the 8 months and they treated me like family, often going over and above to make my stay all that more enjoyable.  We even had fun during the freak snowstorm LOL (see pics).  I will be staying at a Fairfield Inn here in Tucson starting tonight until Friday and I have to say: they have some mighty big shoes to fill to match the level of service and warm welcomes that I have always received from the TPS staff in Jacksonville.  Thank-you to Stephanie, Gayle, Aida, and all the rest of the front desk, maintenance & cleaning staff for all of your excellent customer service.  I don't know if I will be back there again but if I am, I will be sure to book my stay with you!!

• Re: Love TPS in Jacksonville, NC
    cigargenius Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I also stay there exclusively when I am in that area for business. By far, the nicest and cleanest lodging in Jacksonville, NC. Excellent service too!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...