3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2009 1:01 PM by platinumlady RSS

Los Suenos Costa Rica

knetzger Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Taking the family to the Marriott Los Suenos over Easter 2009 and was wondering if anyone has stayed there?  Also, any excursions, trips etc.. you would recommend?

Thanks,

Jeff

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Los Suenos Costa Rica
    mnjeff Platinum 1 Reviews

Visited Los Suenos last Thanksgiving with our 3 kids (11, 7, and 4)

One of the best trips we have ever taken.  Resort is beautiful, and very family friendly.  Staff was excellent and the room we had was fantastic.  Make sure you tour the rain forest and experience the zip lines.  Evan my 4 year old loved the zip lines.  Swim up bar is also a nice touch. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

platinumlady Platinum 1 Reviews
    I just returned from taking my daughter to CR for her 10th bday and stayed at Los Suenos. Made the reservations using points (vacation plan) over a year ago and was disappointed. They made me feel less than welcome since I think they looked at me as a "free loader"...not paying for the room. They were less than full and would not upgrade me to a suite which I've ALWAYS had even traveling on Memorial Weekend to the Marriott Desert Springs (Cat. 6 property). I'm not certain if it was the difference in culture but just be advised. The resort is beautiful but EXPENSIVE. After being treated the way I was I did not do my "daily spa" or spend any money at the hotel. Instead we went to the Yacht Marina and enjoyed ourselves there and in town.

platinumlady Platinum 1 Reviews
    Please look at my posting I did this week regarding this property. Hope it helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...