0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 1:14 PM by plattrvlr RSS

Terrible Stay at LAX Marriott

plattrvlr Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at this Marriott property for a week.  I was very disaapointed during my stay.  While the staff is great and very polite, the physical property was not what I reasonably expected.  I don't understand how this particular property could be ranked as high as it is.  The property is old.  There are holes in the walls with no attempts to cover them up.  The bank of elevators were slow or not working.  At one point, only one elevator was operating.  Since this property has close to 17 floors, the waits for the elevator were 15 minutes or longer.  And to add insult to injury, that elevator was too full to accept more people so several unfortunate patrons had to wait even longer for this particular elevator to come back.  The Concierge lounge is okay but the snacks/food is minimal to say the least.  At other properties, there is free wireless access in the Conceirge Lounge, but at this one, I was surprised to learn that you will have to pay for access.  I will never stay at this property and will advise my traveling business colleagues that better Marriott properties are available at better prices for a more pleasant stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...