1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 9, 2009 9:10 PM by gshock RSS

$100 per night for concierge lounge access

traverriotter Gold
Currently Being Moderated

JW Marriott is contemplating a $100 per night charge for the concierge lounge - which will NOT be waived for Platinum guests.

I am surprised - they are justifying it through a higher level or service and better food.  However, they are basically just upgrading the US lounges to provide what you get included for free in the lounges I have visited in some Asian JW Marriotts. (Like Hong Kong for example).

Regardless - I wont be paying $100 per night - and I will stay clear of using my Rewards at JW Marriott - the concierge lounge access is a big deal to me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: $100 per night for concierge lounge access
    gshock Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    This is absolutely NOT TRUE!  I am a life time Platinum member and am not at all happy with the change in the Rewards program, but when there is a mistatement of FACTs I must reply. I took part in the Executive Lounge survey and the use of the lounge at JW Marriott's would be complimentary to Gold and Platinum members

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...