1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 15, 2009 1:11 PM by superchief1 RSS

Bhardenent@comcast.net

8834bev Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We're interested in getting out of the cold for a week or two and have a ton of points and deposits with interval. Any great places you've stayed. Bev

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bhardenent@comcast.net
    superchief1 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    I recommend the Mariott Vacation Club Ocean Pointe resort on Singer Island near West Palm Beach, FL. This resort is right on the beach and convenient to West Palm Beach and Jupiter areas. Since they have lock-off units at this location, you can reserve 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and a few 3 bedroom units. If you choose 1 bedroom, make sure you reserve the unit with a full kitchen, since these are much roomier with a separate bedroom and living room area. The Newport Coast, CA. MVC is also a nice facility and is located near the beaches and has a complimentary shuttle to Laguna beach. This property doesn't have lock-offs, so only 2 bedroom units are available. I have not had much luck trying to exchange through Interval to nice non-Marriott resorts in Florida. I have done several searches for availability of one listed resort in the Destin area, and it showed no availability over an 18 month request period.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...