1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 14, 2009 12:46 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Yuma town Place Suite

goodyear Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

TOWN PLACE SUITES YUMA ARIZONA.   The hotel is filthy and unresponse to requests to clean rooms.  I highly recommend NOT staying at this location.  I called to speak with the manager and have not even been given a return phone call.  STAY AWAY FROM THE TOWN PLACE SUITES IN YUMA ARIZONA. YUK!

• Re: Yuma Towne Place Suites
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

goodyear

Thanks for the warning.  Regrets that no one responded back earlier.   Since January 15th, I learned that the rules of engagement have changed.  Contact Customer.Care@marriott.com for a full refund.  CC the GM if you have his/her e-mail.

In the Subject: Disappointing stay at TownePlace Suites Yuma Confirmation # 123456  In your narrative, describe the reason for your stay and your expectations. Itemize Marriott's failure to deliver on those expectations.  The Marriott promise is to ensure that you are Revived, Refreshed & Re-energized.  This starts with a friendly warm welcome and a spotless room where everything is in working order. 

With filthy room conditions, there is absolutely no way you could feel Refreshed.  Mention that you contacted the manager to report conditions without success.  Customer.Care will acknowledge your e-mail, give a tracking # and resolve within three to five days.  Persist contact until you receive a full credit.  This may involve a call and apology from the manager.

Write back and let us know if you encounter resistance.  Best wishes and good luck.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...