9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 3:21 PM by jasper100 RSS

Valentine's day..right around the corner!

guamgrl7879 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, need help with Northern California locations for valentine's weekend. Any suggestions? Looking to get away from traffic, and computer screens, and phone calls!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Monterey, California, USA
  • Re: Valentine's day..right around the corner!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Monterey is a good place to start, and from there to Big Sur, Ventana Inn or Post Ranch (the latter has a great tree house where you can do nothing -- at a price -- all day.  If price is a consideration and for most of us it is, try the state run Asilomar Conference Center in Pacific Grove: no modern stuff like TVs or Radios and you can walk the beach easily. If you come here the fog will keep things quiet, the two lane access to Monterey keeps most tourists in line (no pun intended), and it (almost) never snows (1962 was the last time I think).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

How did the date of the original post change to Apr, 28?   I've seen this on other threads, also.

erc Platinum

Currently the entire slate of five posts are like this - a 4/28/12 post with 2009 responses. Perhaps Andy and the gang are running a spring closeout of greatest hits.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

erc,

That's funny stuff!!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Looks like it is going to be an interesting weekend for Insider's. Is someone sabataging the sight or is there a major glitch occurring here. Only the Community Manger will know for sure? I feel sorry for anyone who is new to the site this weekend!!

NathalieF

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

yup.  my current box shows 2 posts from tjcny  from 2009.....

Maybe someone knows we miss tjcny and wants to see old SteppingStones posts and are working on reinstating them???

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I don't know about that, but I do know that you were missed during your sabbatical.  glad your back!

With the site working like this maybe I should take another sabbatical..but thanks for welcoming me back!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...