3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2013 2:08 PM by captbigguy RSS

earn points and miles

msalasie Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My friend is an elite level member with Hilton Hotels and he earns points for hotels and miles for flights together. That's awesome.

As a platinum member I feel this should be a benefit that we should also receive.

Platinums should get a benefit like this!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: earn points and miles
    melhrman Platinum
    I am diamond with Hilton and the earnings are good but there redemption puts them on the same level as Marriott, in my opinion.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mkeys14 Member 1 Reviews

I have points with both Marriott and Hilton.  The 1 advantage Hilton has is there are opportunities to earn points by filling out survey's and checking out affiliate programs.  I wish Marriott would do the same.

captbigguy Platinum 4 Reviews

Yeah and points for posting on MRI!!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...