4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2009 1:06 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Mexico City=great service adn value

lhabitat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The new Marriott Reforma centrally located in Mexico City and near the US Embassy is close to the Insurgentes (a main thoroughfare) cross with Paseo de la Reforma.  This hotel is very new, clean, staff bi-lingual and the service is superb.  I stayed for one week earlier in January and was delighted with the service, location, amenities, ambience and safety.  I would highly recommend the concierge level as equal to that of the JW Marriott in Polanco and both are above any Marriott products I have stayed at in the US with respect to concierge/executive level service.  It is a good value for family, business, romantic, etc.  The business center could use some basic equipment like staplers, clips, etc. and a legal size copier.  However, the internet is complimentary in the room and it is complimentary in the business center.  Very nice, overall!

• Re: Mexico City=great service adn value
    dfmexico Silver
    One bad thing about this hotel is the taxi drivers you get at the airport don't know about yet.  It is that new.  Last time I stayed there I had to tell them how to get there.  They want to take you to the JW Marriott in Polanco.  This is a wonderful hotel.  Probably the nicest that I have ever stayed in. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lhabitat Platinum
    ---just returned from another week plus stay at the Reforma Marriott and continue to be impressed with the level of service and the care taken of my family.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

This place is great!

The business trip here was very rewarding and the food was great!

Will be back. 

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

This place is great!

The business trip here was very rewarding and the food was great!

Will be back. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...