5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2009 5:47 AM by josephr RSS

Grand Flora Rome

piazzastroller Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I held out for the new reward point system on January 15th and were finally able to book a week at the Grand Flora Rome. Although it does take more points for a week stay (240K) you use less than the 300K anytime points which were tough to find. We have read many of mixed reviews of this hotel and it appears that, with the exception of air conditioning, it is going to be a great stay. I was skeptical of the new point system, but you can't argue wiht the no blackout dates.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Grand Flora Rome
    swampfox Platinum
    I just made reservations for the 13th thru the 16 of Feb 09. We are looking forward to time finding many Piazzas all over the city. any suggestions from places to eat, drink and party to a great tour guide for a day would be welcome. GREG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

dfwanng Platinum 1 Reviews
    We stayed at the Grand Flora in 2005 and liked it.  The room was small but nice, staff was very accomodating and the breakfasts were very good.  It was a short walk to the Spanish Step area.  We are going back in December on a one week package that we managed to book right before Jan. 15. 

jewels Gold
    Whats your secret, just tried to book 3 days from 7/09 to 1/10 at the grand flora rome no luck. Is it  a hit an miss or is thier some timing strategy.

txannie Platinum
    I think it's tough to get a room there also but I was able to book a Friday through Tuesday late Aug/early Sept, and then will move to the new Courtyard Marriott just bought that is near the Vatican for the rest of my stay.  Wonder why Marriott hotels don't give you a calendar that shows room availability for their hotels, with prices and reward availability, like the Vegas hotels do?  Would be a nice feature and helpful.

josephr Platinum
    What week are you staying? I cannot book a room in May at the Grand Flora and was told that they do not adhere to the "No Blackout" policy. I am staying at the Rome Marriott Park Hotel instead and have read some bad reviews. I am a little dissapointed that I cannot get a room at the Grand Flora, enjoy your vacation.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...