1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2009 5:56 PM by kokoe2 RSS

Has anyone else been disappointed???

ragtop Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I must stay at least 50-75 nights/year alone at the Cambridge Marriott and have found it's been deteriorating over the last 2-3 years; elevators take forever from Conciege lounge level, service on Concierge level's been appaling and the most recent is the reduction of the omlette bar for the breakfast in the lounge; pretty much only reason I stayed there.  The Residence Inn next door has a better breakfast now!  Not usually a complainer, as I am very aware of the tough times, but a little heads up on the reductions alway helps manage our expectaions.  Curious if it's only me????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Has anyone else been disappointed???
    kokoe2 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    never liked the Cambridge Marriott. Pick another property in Boston area and take MTA to work

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...